Friday 26 March 2010

Earth Hour


Tomorrow @ 8.30pm wherever you are, it is earth hour - 1 hour for individuals, businesses, goverments to show their support to a cause that is getting more and more urgent. Climate change.

It all started in Sydney, Australia in 2007 where homes & businesses turned their lights off for one hour. Last year 4000 cities in 88 countries switched off.

I need to buy some candles! Tomorrow night at 8.30pm I am switching off for an hour. You can show your support by going to the Earth Hour website & of course by turning off your lights. Just one hour...

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I really want to do this. I mean... who can't entertain themselves for a hour?

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Elisa said...

Thanks for sharing this info. I was not aware of it. Now I have the perfect opportunity to have a candle light dinner!

Have a good weekend!

Others To Read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails