Tuesday 28 February 2012

My breakfast...

I love breakfast! Can be a croissant and coffee, the full English one with bacon and beans and sausages and mushrooms. It can be an American one with pancakes.

At home, during the week, it's not that fancy... But I need my coffee, that's for sure. Coffee is one of the more expensive things here in Amman. I get mine from the Brazilian Coffee House (there is a shop in Sweifieh mall and one in City mall). I love the smell of freshly ground coffee. A lovely full bodied and yet smooth colombian one, I buy 250g for 3JD.


So this morning I had my coffee, from my old Bodum coffee presser. For the little story, it has made many many coffees in Denmark (from before I was born), then in France and now in Amman. I enjoyed my coffee with some bread I bought yesterday and my homemade strawberry jam. I love making jams it's so easy. 60% strawberries, juice from a small lemon, a dash of grenadine sirop and 40% jam sugar and that's it! Yummy!

No comments:

Others To Read:

Related Posts with Thumbnails